Website Locum Vision
Locum Vision are urgently looking for a Senior Clinical Psychologist to work with an Acute Inpatient and Crisis service for Adults in the London Borough of Greenwich.
This role offers an immediate start with the ideal candidate being available full-time although part-time may be considered.
The successful candidate will be ensuring the systematic provision of a high quality specialist clinical psychology service to clients within the hospital, across all aspects of care.
- Post-graduate doctoral level training in clinical psychology
- Registration with the Health Professions Council as a Clinical Psychologist.
- Substantial assessed experience of working as a qualified clinical psychologist with 2 years at a highly specialist level.
- Experience of working with adults of working age with psychosis and complex needs.
- Experience of teaching, training and/or professional and clinical supervision.
This role involves
- To ensure the systematic provision of a high quality specialist clinical psychology service to clients within the service, across all aspects of care
- To supervise and support the psychological assessment and therapy provided by other psychologists and other clinical members of the team who provide psychologically-based care and treatment
- To work autonomously within professional guidelines and exercise responsibility for the systematic governance of psychological practice within the service/teams.
- To utilise research skills for audit, policy and service development and research.
- To propose and implement policy changes within the area served by the teams/service.
Locum Vision are proud to have been awarded places on all Frameworks for NHS supply, in response to this you will need to supply documentation to start work, some of this includes:
- DBS check
- Occupational Health Clearance (proof of immunity to Hep B, Measles and Rubella)
- Right to work – Passport/Visa
- Mandatory Training
- Qualification Certificates
Need help arranging some of these? Not to worry, we have a fast track compliance process which will enable you gain sign off without issue.
In return we can offer you:
- Fast Track Registration
- Your choice of payroll – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
- Assistance with travel and accommodation
- Expert advice from our team of specialist recruiters
- Interview tips from your dedicated advisor
- £250 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
- Support sourcing placements in line with personal and career goals
- Specialist Business Development team sourcing a variety of vacancies from Public, Private and Charity organisations
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.